We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Laser Dental Associates will reopen on June 1, 2020.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can continue to provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- We have three autoclave sterilizers which we test weekly to ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- Our 8 new state-of-the-art air purification system includes both HEPA and charcoal filters and a UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
- The reception area has been closed.
- We ask that you call us (586.977.9050) upon your arrival and wait in your car until we call or text you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: We have staggered appointment times,reduced the number of patients seen per day and only one patient per provider will be in the office at a time. Limited team members and one patient per provider at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Laser Dental Associates, you will be asked to wear a mask and gloves that we shall provide to you. We ask you to wear these items throughout your visit to our office.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with a peroxide-based oral rinse or Listerine due to their anti-bacterial and antiviral properties.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- Every team member will wear personal protective equipment.
- We’ve hired a medical garment cleaning & laundry service to launder our scrubs. This ensures that our uniforms are absolutely free of any concerns.
- We’re using CaviCide™ and Caviwipes™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It istrusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one time use” items are being purchased and used.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Drs Rosner and Pepa and all team members here at Laser Dental Associates will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for over 40 years.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Drs. Rosner and Pepa
Laser Dental Associates