Whether you are at a social event or posting a picture on social media, you want to be confident about your smile. If you would like to improve the appearance of your teeth, talk to us about cosmetic dentistry in Sterling Heights. At our office, you can:Get The Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
What sets us apart from other offices, I think, because we listen to patient's needs. Before we even do any treatment, when it comes to cosmetic dentistry, we listen to what they're looking for so we can customize every smile to their specific need. There is different options you do for cosmetic dentistry. Invisalign is one option, and then veneers and crowns is another option with whitening. So we use all those tools, just provide a better smile and a better aesthetic for the patient.
- Whiten your smile
- Straighten your teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Correct bite issues
- Give yourself a smile you want to share
If you are unhappy with the way your teeth look for any reason, then you owe it to yourself to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors. They have over 55 years of combined experience. Call 586-257-2081 to make your appointment at Laser Dental Associates.
Start Your Teeth Transformation
By working with our team, you can create the smile of your dreams. Our dental professionals are prepared to make the changes you want to see with any of the following services:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are one of our most versatile services. They can correct broken, cracked, and worn-down teeth. They restore your bright smile and close spaces between your teeth. We offer prepless, standard porcelain, and zirconia veneers. With proper care, they can last for five years or more.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening is one of our most popular options, and it works faster and is more effective than over-the-counter products. For immediate results, schedule an in-office treatment with our quick chair-side whitening. To change your smile on your schedule, ask about our take-home whitening trays and gel.
- Invisalign – You could get your teeth in line and correct your bite without brackets and wires. Invisalign uses discreet, custom-designed clear aligners to discreetly reposition your teeth where you want them.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding is a fast, cost-effective way to correct many small issues, including chips, cracks, gaps, and discoloration.
You may even want to combine more than one cosmetic or restorative dentistry service as part of a complete smile makeover. Our doctors will listen to your goals and help you design a plan to get your smile where you want it to be.
Do Something For Yourself With Cosmetic Dental Care
Improving your smile is an investment in yourself. It can boost your confidence and your comfort in personal and professional situations. Before you decide what to do, we can give you a smile preview. With the help of intraoral cameras, we can show you how your teeth could look better.