- Turn to our experienced dental team
- Relieve your pain quickly with sedation
- Get treatment the same day in most situations
Anytime you are dealing with dental emergencies in Sterling Heights, call 586-257-2081 as soon as you can. At our office, you can:We're Here For You! Read Transcript
We're Here For You!
If there is a dental emergency, when the patient calls the office, they'll get my personal number. I've had to come in many times on a day that I'm not working, on a weekend, in the middle of a storm. If there is a true dental emergency, we'll make it work to where we can get the patient out of pain.
- Get same-day treatment in most cases
- Count on care from an experienced dental team
- Alleviate your pain
- Plan your long-term treatment
When you have a toothache or are dealing with a dental injury, you want relief. We want the same thing at Laser Dental Associates, which is why we encourage you to contact us when you need immediate care. We will see new patients and existing patients outside of our regular hours if your situation is a true emergency.
Get Comfortable, Then Get Treated
In any emergency dental care situation, you don’t want to wait to get help. Our dental professionals are prepared to help whether you are a new patient or a regular visitor to our practice. We’re here for you with one or more of these services:
- The Wand® – This computer-assisted anesthetic delivery system can stop pain quickly while numbing your mouth before any procedure.
- Dental Sedation – Laughing gas works quickly to block pain and put your mind at ease while you are being treated.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a broken or cracked tooth, we can repair your tooth that same day with our CEREC technology.
- Root Canals – A tooth infection can be painful, but a root canal is how we remove the inflamed tissue from your mouth and relieve your pain.
Our dental team also will do what we can to ease any dental anxiety you may be feeling. Our comfort options can help with your physical comfort, while our in-room televisions will provide a welcome distraction.
Restore & Maintain Your Oral Health
Knowing what to do and who you will call are great first steps during oral emergencies. After you deal with the immediate issue, we want to get your smile back in shape. That may involve following up with restorative care and preventive treatments, including routine cleanings and exams.
Do not hesitate to act during dental emergencies. In Sterling Heights, MI, call 586-257-2081 to reach Laser Dental Associates quickly.