- Get attentive care from experienced professionals
- Take advantage of our many preventive services
- Stay relaxed with comfort & sedation options
Good oral health depends on your habits. That should include daily brushing and flossing and regular visits for our Sterling Heights general dentistry. At our practice you can:Keeping your smile healthy Read Transcript
Keeping your smile healthy
Here at Laser Dental, we provide every aspect of general dentistry, starting from a simple cleaning to major work like crowns and bridges and veneers and Invisalign and root canals, and everything else that falls in between. Here at Laser Dental, we'll make sure that we provide the best dental care and customer service possible.
- Keep your teeth free from plaque and decay
- Prevent and treat gum infections
- Receive attentive, stress-free care
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
At Laser Dental Associates, our focus is on providing friendly, professional dental hygiene services for you and your loved ones. Call 586-257-2081 to schedule your next appointment with us.
Be Proactive to Protect Your Smile
Even if you have great daily dental habits, you can benefit from professional checkups at least twice each year. By visiting our office, you can take advantage of our many services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Our hygienists will remove plaque and tartar buildup to reduce your risk of cavities and gum infections. Your exam will include an oral cancer check. We’ll also use technology, such as the DIAGNOdent laser cavity detector, to find problems as early as we can.
- Fluoride Treatments – By applying fluoride varnish to your teeth, you are making your smile stronger and more resistant to tooth decay.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants create a barrier around your teeth that serves as an added layer of protection against harmful bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have signs of a periodontal problem, we’ll assess the severity of your situation and determine the right solution.
- Athletic Mouthguards – For added protection and comfort, we can fabricate custom-made mouthguards for you from a lab located here in Michigan.
If you have any dental anxiety, you should know that we offer a variety of comfort options and pain-relieving techniques at our practice. Our team is happy to help with topical gels and rinses, and we can provide laughing gas to ease your mind and to block pain during a variety of procedures. We also use advanced technology to make treatments easier and more efficient.
Choose Simple, Friendly Service
We want to make general dental care as easy as it can be. When you visit us as a new patient, we verify your personal information on digital forms. You’ll be greeted warmly when it’s time for your appointment.
Patient education is an important part of what we do daily. We’ll explain what we’re doing during your visit and answer any of your questions. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss our cosmetic or restorative services. We also can discuss solutions to other concerns such as dry mouth or halitosis (bad breath), if needed.