You take your loved ones’ well-being seriously, and so does our team. With our family dentistry in Sterling Heights, you can:Taking Care of the Whole Family Read Transcript
What sets us apart as a family dentistry is we take very good care of our little ones. We try to make them comfortable. We try to bring them in when they're very little, even though they have to sit on the parent's lap and just observe, so they can get accustomed to what we do here. One of my hygienists will sing songs to them, so it makes them very, very comfortable. We treat the family from the 2-year-old to their grandparents. When the parent brings their kid for a first visit, they usually have a cleaning. So we polish their teeth, and we go over how to brush and floss. And we show how to brush teeth on a little dinosaur with a little fake brush. And they get their prizes, they get a little toy and they get a toothbrush. So we just get them all excited about just being in a dental office and nothing fearful, that there is no anxiety with the whole appointment. We just try to make them very, very comfortable.
- Come to one location for your dental needs
- Prevent and treat tooth decay and gum infections
- Get services for every stage of life
We are eager to answer your questions and provide guidance about healthy smiles at Laser Dental Associates. To plan your next appointment with us, call 586-257-2081 today. You’ll find us in the Laurel Valley Office Center at 36150 Dequindre Road, Suite 800, less than a mile from Susick Elementary School and near James C. Nelson Park.
Save Time While Saving Your Smiles
Your time – like your family’s smiles – is valuable. We understand that, which is why Dr. Laura Pepa, Dr. Frank Rosner, and the rest of our team want your visits with us to be as simple and stress-free as they can be. We can see every member of a family of four in as little as one and a half hours.
We also offer services for patients as young as 2 years old all the way to 102 (and beyond). This includes:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Routine visits give us an opportunity to keep your mouths healthy by removing plaque and tartar and finding problems early.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you do have a gum infection, we want to take care of it as quickly as we can. Scaling and root planing and antibiotics can go a long way.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride is a mineral that can make your teeth stronger and help them resist decay.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants act as a protective layer against harmful bacteria.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Protect your teeth on the field or the court with comfortable mouthguards custom-made by a Michigan lab.
- Invisalign – For teens and adults, orthodontic care can improve oral health and self-confidence. These clear aligners can be an effective way to straighten teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Whether you have a cavity, a broken tooth, or missing teeth, we can help you rebuild your smile.
Build Relationships For Better Oral Health
By their 11th birthday, more than half of children in the United States will have at least one cavity. You want your kids to stay free from decay, but you also want a family dental practice that you can trust to fix problems. For our team, this begins with your children’s first dental visit. We make this visit fun and enjoyable. Your kid will meet our doctors and other members of our staff. They also can get a toy from the toy machine. We can give Mom or Dad a cleaning that same day. Feel free to ask questions about what we do and about home care, too.
Reducing dental anxiety makes future visits easier for everyone. Our compassionate team can help you get cozy with coffee and TVs in every room. Just ask us to turn on one of your favorite TV shows as a distraction. For painless care, we use The Wand® and inhaled sedation.