- Feel secure that your new teeth will stay in place
- Eat anything you would like again
- Stop bone loss with stable teeth replacements
Implants are intended to enhance your life! At our office in Sterling Heights, dental implants are doing great things for our patients, such as:The Gold Standard for Replacing Teeth Read Transcript
The Gold Standard for Replacing Teeth
Implants are the best option for a patient with missing teeth, given that we can place them on a patient's mouth, because it's a procedure that does not involve working on any other teeth. We just replace the missing teeth. It's something that will last a very long time, and patients can get the most function out of it.
- Restoring natural bites
- Reviving confident smiles
- Preventing bone loss
- Preserving oral and overall health
If you are missing teeth, you deserve to know how implants could help you. Our dentists, Dr. Laura Pepa and Dr. Frank Rosner, can discuss the advantages of implants for you. Call 586-257-2081 to schedule a consultation and get started on your new smile.
Secure Your New Teeth With a Dental Implant Procedure
We want our restorative dentistry to provide the maximum benefit for you. Implants have added benefits for all of these options:
- Dental Crowns – A crown and implant can give you a complete tooth replacement from top to bottom without altering any healthy teeth.
- Dental Bridges – To replace multiple teeth, a few implants can secure a dental bridge in your mouth.
- Dentures – Implant-supported or implant-retained dentures can replace an entire arch of missing teeth.
We work with an oral surgeon to make sure your implants are placed correctly. After your mouth has healed from that procedure (around four months), we can attach your restorations to give you a complete smile and restore its function.
Create a Solid Foundation For Your New Smile
You may not see your implants, but you will get the advantages that come from having them. Eating without worrying about your replacement teeth coming out seems small until it happens. Speaking without your teeth moving around is a comfort to people with loose dentures. Implants also stimulate your jawbone. This prevents the kind of bone loss that can occur if you don’t replace your teeth or if you get traditional dentures.
At Laser Dental Associates, we want you to enjoy the best teeth replacements that modern dentistry has to offer. You can get that with dental implants in Sterling Heights. Call 586-257-2081 or use our online form to discover how they could replace what’s missing from your smile.