Don’t make sacrifices when it comes to the appearance of your smile or the quality of your tooth replacement. With restorative dentistry in Sterling Heights, you can:Restore Your Smile Today Read Transcript
We can help people with missing or damaged teeth by providing services from fillings to crowns to bridges to implants, which will help them restore their missing teeth and their broken fillings and their overall health.
When we have a patient that comes into the office that needs a lot of restorative work, first of all, they're very anxious about the amount of work that needs to be done. We sit them down and explain everything that is required. I explain in detail what the procedure is and how it's done, and I make sure that it's going to be a very painless procedure. Once it's all completed, they'll be able to just function better. They can eat more things than they were able to eat before. They can chew on harder stuff like apples and carrots.
At the same time, we're just making sure everything is healthy and stronger, and just overall oral health is improved.
- Relieve painful toothaches
- Repair damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Rebuild your confident smile
- Revive your ability to eat foods that you love
Our broad array of restorative solutions at Laser Dental Associates can bring back your oral health. Call 586-257-2081 to schedule a consultation. Find out which services are best for you.
Regain What You’ve Lost With Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dentistry is about more than giving you back your smile. It’s also about restoring the function of your teeth. With our metal-free dental restorations, you should be able to eat, speak, and smile naturally. You can achieve these goals with any of these services we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – Modern fillings can be made with a resin that protects your tooth against more decay and looks like part of your real tooth.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Thanks to our CEREC technology, we can make a dental crown for you in our office in a matter of a couple of hours. You can repair teeth that are broken, cracked, decayed, and more.
- Inlays and Onlays – These can fix problems that require more than a filling but may not need a full crown.
- Root Canal Treatment – Root canals are the best way to remove infected tissue from within your tooth, so you can stop the pain and your tooth can look and feel normal.
- Dental Bridges – For missing teeth, dental bridges are made from the same materials as crowns to rejuvenate your smile.
- Dentures – Whether you need full or partial dentures, you can have a complete smile again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth. They can support crowns, bridges, and dentures, so you can have secure restorations no matter how many teeth you have lost.
Renew Your Smile Simply
As you can see, you have many ways to bring back your smile. At our office, we want to make this process simple, stress-free, and painless. Using technology like The Wand®, we can give you anesthetic without you having to feel a needle. Dental sedation (laughing gas) has two clear benefits. It blocks pain, and it helps keep you calm and relaxed during your treatment.
We are proud to offer such a wide range of restorative dentistry in Sterling Heights. Our services are attractive, comfortable, economical, fast, and functional. Talk to one of our doctors about the right solution for your situation. Call 586-257-2081 or contact us online to request a consultation at Laser Dental Associates.