If you or someone you love is afraid of the dentist, we welcome and encourage you to visit our office in Sterling Heights. Relieving dental anxiety is something we have done for countless patients because of our approach to oral care. By overcoming your concerns, you can:
- Improve your oral health
- Restore the function of your teeth
- Feel more confident about your smile
Fear of the dentist is more common than many people realize, and people have numerous reasons for feeling worried about making a dental checkup. At Laser Dental Associates, we believe we can change how you feel. Call 586-257-2081 to find out more about our approach to dentistry.
We Make Your Dental Visits Stress-Free
If we have learned anything, it’s that no two patients are the same. That’s why we want to know your concerns so we can work with you to provide personalized care. When you feel at ease with us, we know you are more likely to get the treatments you need and deserve. To improve your visits, our compassionate team uses a mix of comfort options and technology, such as:
- A Coffee Bar – It may seem like a little thing, but enjoying a beverage can help you feel more at home.
- TV – Many patients prefer something to distract their attention during dental cleanings and other procedures.
- The Wand® – This computerized anesthetic delivery system spares you the sting of a needle.
- Dental Sedation – With laughing gas, you just need to breathe in the gas to feel relaxed and remain pain-free.
- CEREC Restorations – This system allows us to make crowns, bridges, and more right here in our office, which saves you time along with your smile.
Let Us Support You
According to experts, as many as 1 in 7 people in the United States have some degree of dental fear. With that in mind, you should know that you are welcome to visit us no matter how long it’s been since your last checkup. We want to meet you where you are so we can help you reach your smile goals.
Take your first step toward relieving dental anxiety. In Sterling Heights, schedule your next appointment at Laser Dental Associates. Call 586-257-2081 or contact us online to request more information about our approach to patient care.