You don’t have to live without teeth. You can get dentures in Sterling Heights to:Stay Healthy with Dentures Read Transcript
A patient benefits from dentures by restoring their function. They can eat better. They can chew better. It's good for their oral health and their overall health.
- Rebuild your natural smile
- Speak naturally and normally
- Look younger
- Boost your confidence
Discuss our teeth replacement solutions with one of our doctors at Laser Dental Associates. Call 586-257-2081 to schedule your consultation.
Receive Custom Dentures as Your Smile Solution
When many people hear “dentures,” they think of pink, plastic gums with fake teeth floating in water by a nightstand. Modern dentures are better than they have ever been, and we offer more than one option for you as a part of our restorative dentistry:
- Partial Dentures – If you need to replace multiple teeth, a partial denture can fill the gap between your remaining teeth. These have clips to attach them to your healthy teeth.
- Full Dentures – Full removable dentures can replace a complete arch of teeth. These will be custom-made for a better fit, and adhesives can add some security if needed.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – As much as dentures have improved, dental implants make them stronger, more secure, and more stable than they have ever been. Our implant-supported and implant-retained dentures work practically as well as a full set of healthy teeth.
- Temporary Dentures – While you are waiting for your final dentures, we can give you a temporary set to wear.
The best dentures for you will depend on your needs. How secure do you want your dentures to be? Do you need upper or lower dentures, or both? Our doctors can answer your questions and give you the information you need to make the right choice for you.
Strengthen & Secure Your Replacement Teeth
Dental implants have been a game-changer in restorative care. Implants are artificial roots that create a direct connection from your new teeth to your jawbone. For patients who would benefit from this option, we work with an oral surgeon who places the implants in your jaw. When you have recovered from that procedure, we can attach your dentures. Working together, your implants and dentures restore your ability to eat a variety of foods, prevent bone loss, and spare you the need for denture adhesives.
Every set of replacement teeth from Laser Dental Associates is custom-made for an individual patient. In other words, our Sterling Heights dentures can meet your specific needs. To discover how they can help you, call 586-257-2081 to schedule your consultation at our office.