No matter what shape your mouth is in, you can re-create a healthy smile. We’ve seen the results of full-mouth reconstruction in Sterling Heights, which is why we are confident it could help you:We can restore your smile! Read Transcript
A full-mouth reconstruction is usually when a patient needs pretty much all their teeth restored. So that involves a lot of crowns and bridges and possibly implants. But after that is all done, it's just we get the mouth into a healthy state, and the patient can function normally as if they had their own teeth and nothing had ever happened.
- Repair damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Correct issues with your bite
- Eat a wide variety of food
- Build confidence in yourself and your smile
To begin your smile transformation, schedule a consultation at Laser Dental Associates. Call 586-257-2081 for an appointment with Dr. Laura Pepa or Dr. Frank Rosner, who have over 55 years of combined experience.
Put Together the Right Dental Rehabilitation Plan For Your Smile
Full-mouth reconstruction is a complex process, and it is tailored for each individual. Together, we can find the right plan to restore the full function of your teeth and an attractive smile. To achieve your goals, you could use more than one of these services:
- Dental crowns can repair damaged teeth or work as part of a tooth replacement.
- Dental bridges can fill gaps created by missing teeth.
- Dentures are excellent replacements for complete rows of teeth.
- Dental implants fill in the roots of missing teeth and make restorations secure and stable.
- Invisalign can reposition your teeth so they look nicer and so you experience less wear and tear from a misaligned bite.
- Cosmetic dentistry offers a variety of ways to make aesthetic improvements to your smile.
- Tooth removal can be beneficial when a tooth can’t be saved or when extracting a tooth could improve your long-term oral health.
Transform Your Teeth With Our Team
If you want full-mouth reconstruction, our team will do everything we can so you can have your dream smile. Our sedation dentistry and local anesthetic can keep you pain-free at our office. If you need implants, we work with an oral surgeon to make sure they are placed correctly, so you get the full benefits from these artificial roots.
Let our experienced dental professionals put our training and technology to work on your behalf. Call 586-257-2081 to discuss full-mouth reconstruction in Sterling Heights at Laser Dental Associates.