In life, we have to cut our losses sometimes. In dental care, that can mean an extraction. If you need a tooth removal in Sterling Heights, we will:Anxiety Free Experiences Read Transcript
If a patient needs a tooth extracted, we try to ... we assess and make sure that that would be the right treatment option for that tooth. And if that's something that needs to be done, it's usually done in the office. We just make sure that they're very comfortable under (inaudible) and a lot of anesthetic. It's usually a quick and painless procedure.
- Make your comfort a priority
- Use local anesthetic and sedation to block pain
- Answer any questions you have about your procedure
At Laser Dental Associates, we want you to keep your mouth as healthy as it can be. When a tooth extraction can benefit you in the long term, we are ready to help. Call 586-257-2081 to make an appointment with us. Our dentists have over half a century of combined experience in this oral surgery procedure.
A Dental Extraction Can Be Beneficial
We want to save as many of your teeth as possible. That’s why we offer restorative services like fillings, same-day dental crowns, and root canals. Yet there are circumstances when an extraction is in your best interest, such as:
- Severe Damage – A deep break or crack or severe decay can leave a tooth too weak to support a crown. In those situations, removing and replacing the tooth can be your best option for restoring and maintaining your oral health.
- Crowding – Crowding increases your risk of cavities and gum disease. It also can complicate orthodontic treatments, such as Invisalign. By taking out a tooth or two, you can pave the way to a healthier and more attractive smile.
- Preparing For Dental Implants – If you are missing multiple teeth, it may be better to get implant-supported dentures. In some cases, removing what few teeth you still have can make this easier.
If you have any dental anxiety about getting an extraction, we want to ease your mind. This starts with our compassionate and experienced team of dental professionals. We can also provide sedation to prevent you from feeling anything during your procedure.
Do What Is Best For You
Our doctors can perform many tooth extractions, but we know when it’s best to refer you to an oral surgeon, such as when you need wisdom teeth removed. We want you to keep smiling for many years to come, which is why we will recommend the right solution regardless of your situation.
To protect your smile, make regular visits to Laser Dental Associates for routine checkups. We’ll watch for any potential problems. If needed, we’ll let you know when a tooth removal in Sterling Heights could be advantageous for you. To schedule an appointment with us, call 586-257-2081 today.