Patients who are in search of dental care near Macomb County, Michigan will find the high-quality, compassionate care they seek with the dentists at Laser Dental Associates. With a wide range of services available, patients are able to receive comprehensive care with all of their dental work completed under one roof. Drs. Laura Pepa and Frank Rosner are available to assist patients in achieving the healthy, beautiful smile of their dreams!
WHAT SERVICES ARE OFFERED AT LASER DENTAL ASSOCIATES?
Our dentists, Dr. Frank Rosner and Dr. Laura Pepa, are pleased to provide a wide selection of services in our practice, including the following treatment options for patient consideration.
- Dental implants – Patients who are seeking tooth replacement solutions that can last a lifetime are encouraged to ask our team about the advantages of placing dental implants. Implants are titanium or zirconia metal posts that are placed into the bone of the jaw and restored with crowns, dentures, or dental bridges. They are a sturdy and permanent tooth replacement option.
- Dental crowns – Dental crowns or “caps” are commonly used in restorative dentistry and can cover and protect a natural tooth that may have become weak or brittle. Dental crowns are created in-house with our CEREC technology, eliminating unnecessary wait times often associated with traditional dental practices. Same-day restorations are available with our team, allowing patients to protect their smile immediately!
- Dental bridges – Missing teeth can also be replaced with the use of dental bridges. Bridges help “bridge the gap” between natural teeth, including a false tooth called a pontic and dental crowns fused to each side. The adjacent teeth provide an anchor for the entire restoration, which is made of ceramic and fabricated to match the patient’s smile.
- Dental veneers – Patients with imperfections near the front of the smile may want to ask our professionals about the advantages of dental veneers. Made of porcelain, these thin facings are fabricated to cover problems such as:
- Gaps between teeth
- Chips in teeth
- Stubborn discoloration
- Misshapen teeth
- Dentures – Replacing missing teeth with dentures is an economical solution for many of our patients. Denture options may include partial dentures, full dentures, and implant-supported dentures.
- Root canal therapy – When a toothache occurs, it may be a sign that a problem existing in or around a natural tooth. In many cases, patients can be relieved of their toothache with a treatment called root canal therapy. Root canal therapy, or “endodontic therapy,” is often used to save a natural tooth from extraction by removing the inner dental pulp and protecting the tooth with a dental crown.
- Routine evaluations – Patients should visit their dentist every six months for a cleaning, evaluation, and x-rays as needed. This allows the dental team to professionally clean and assess the smile to look for signs of developing issues, including periodontal disease and tooth decay. The earlier these problems are caught, the easier it is to treat them.
- Periodontal care – Periodontal disease is a condition that can negatively impact the health of the smile. With early intervention, treatment can begin and the disease can be effectively managed. Periodontal disease may be treated with a thorough cleaning or more intensive treatments such as flap surgery or scaling and root planing to address the infection at the source.
WHICH SERVICES DO I NEED FOR MY SMILE?
At Laser Dental Associates, we are excited to offer a wide selection of general, cosmetic, and restorative dental procedures that can be used to enhance the smile and allow patients to achieve better oral health and wellness. If you are interested in learning about the various treatments we provide and how they can be worked into your personalized dental plan, you are welcome to connect with the practice to book an evaluation and initial consultation appointment to discuss your needs with our dentists. Dr. Rosner or Dr. Pepa can provide a customized dental plan that suits your individual situation and budget, and helps you in achieving the smile you’ve always desired!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SERVICES OFFERED AT LASER DENTAL ASSOCIATES
Patients near the Macomb County, Michigan area who are seeking a dental practice that offers a variety of services for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry are encouraged to take the time to speak with Dr. Frank Rosner or Dr. Laura Pepa about the treatments available at Laser Dental Associates in Sterling Heights, MI. We serve patients in and around the areas of Clinton Township, Warren, and Troy, Michigan. Patients can call 586-257-2081 and visit the practice at 36150 Dequindre, Suite 800. New and existing patients are welcome to connect with us!