We like attending to families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the value of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your enjoyed ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients achieve and preserve healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your oral treatment, we have sedation to relax your nerves– breathed in sedation with laughing gas.
Young or old, regardless of what your relatives require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Laser Dental Associates. We offer a variety of excellent dental treatments, all of which can be customized tailored to your personal requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in top shape with routine examinations, gum disease solutions, fluoride, foul breath remedies, and support for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic teeth roots give you back your teeth and assist in preserving your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can remake your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We provide multiple sorts of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions— Say farewell to an irritated, aching jaw with help from a personalized TMJ appliance. It will at the same time get rid of damaging teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist near Royal Oak, MI who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Laser Dental Associates today at 586-257-2081 to schedule an appointment.