Choose One Office For Your Family’s Oral Care
We enjoy taking care of families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dentistry. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience assisting our patients accomplish and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral treatment, we have sedation to calm your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas.
Young or old, regardless of what your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Laser Dental Associates. We provide a range of fantastic oral treatments, all of which can be tailored to your personal requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in leading condition with regular examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride , foul breath remedies, and advice for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic tooth roots provide you back your grin and aid protect your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the advantages of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can repair your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of lost teeth. We provide a number of sorts of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions— Say goodbye to a sore, aching jaw with support from a custom TMJ night guard. It will at the same time get rid of detrimental teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Birmingham, MI who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Laser Dental Associates today at 586-257-2081 to schedule an appointment.